As roofers and contractors, you rely on your data to drive your business ahead, and to run a successful roofing business. The right reports can unlock critical insights into your sales and production process, job costs, and marketing leads – but understanding this data can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to reporting on the KPIs that matter to you.
In this episode of The Roofer Show, we’ll talk to Lynn Foster, the Director of Operations at AccuLynx about:
- Why understanding your data is important
- How reports can give you a competitive edge when it comes to strategizing future production
- What kinds of reports roofers should be looking at to understand business performance
- How to leverage that information in order to make actionable decisions
- Why AccuLynx created ReportsPlus, as a custom tool to help roofers analyze their data and apply that information to their business practices