When storms hit hard, your AccuLynx App can help you be faster, organized and more productive in the field. Check out our quick tips and tricks to be more productive when you need it most.
8 Tips & Tricks for Using AccuLynx During Your Busy Season
- Use the microphone button on your phone’s keyboard to rapidly enter comments to a job. You can enter longer comments as fast as you can talk…just make sure to use punctuation! ProTip: most phones will recognize punctuation if you speak it. For instance, “I love making comments in AccuLynx exclamation point” will display “I love making comments in AccuLynx!”
- Get a scanning app and upload your job documents from your phone or mobile device as soon as you get them! Don’t drop a load of paperwork on someone’s desk to scan into AccuLynx or wait until days later to do it yourself. With a scanning app like CamScanner, you can scan multiple pages as fast as you can take a photo, convert them to a PDF and upload them through the mobile app
- Keep your records updated with adjuster names and contact info, claim numbers, job statuses and more. “But AccuLynx,” we hear you saying, “Doesn’t that mean I have to do MORE work? I’m already swamped!” Nope! Look, your company needs this information to operate smoothly regardless of whether you enter it into AccuLynx, or not. If you proactively update this information, you’ll be amazed at how many phone calls or emails you DON’T get from the office!
- Use the Job List Pages in the app or website to sort your leads and prospects by “Last Touched”. Rather than trying to keep every lead or job in your memory, the list pages will put all of your contacts in front of you. Sorting by Last Touched will let you see which ones may have slipped through the cracks, and prompt you to reach out and get back in front of them to close the deal!
- While we’re talking about the List Page, don’t forget to mark your leads/prospects as “Dead” if they don’t work out for one reason, or another. AccuLynx is designed to help you keep track of all the people in your area who have the potential to make you money. If that isn’t going to happen, just swipe left on their current milestone in the app, or click on the next step box on the website to mark them as dead. Don’t worry! You aren’t deleting their file! You are simply marking them as inactive so your screens, reports, and lists aren’t taken up with people who aren’t going to help you make that sweet, sweet moola
- Use the Smart Docs feature to sign your contracts, change orders, and anything else that would normally require you to drive across town to complete!
- Notify users through the message board instead of calling/texting/emailing them. When you make a comment on a Job, use the “Notify” option to alert other team members about it if action is needed. This is a great way to get the word out about a change on the job, an upset customer, or a special request. Putting all the information about your job in one place saves everyone time, instead of looking in 4 different places
- Use tasks! Have something that needs to be done 5 days from now? Create a task in AccuLynx through the app, or on the website by going to the Job and scrolling to the bottom of the overview page. If you create a task for someone else, they’ll get notified. Tasks that are due to be completed appear in the MyDay portion at the top of the screen on the website, and in the Task section of the mobile app. Check it out and get organized!
We’re the specialty trade industry’s #1 software. AccuLynx is designed to help contractors see their business more clearly and communicate better — there’s nothing to download or install — you just log in and get to work.